1. 2010 Asia IP Awards for Trademarks and Nominee (one of the top five firms) for patents.
2. Shortlisted in the Asia IP Awards in 2011 (for Patents and Trademarks), in 2012 (for Trademarks), and both in 2013 and 2014 (for Patents).
3. Managing Partner, Atty. Ignacio S. Sapalo, was chosen by Corporate INTL as the 2011 Philippines Intellectual Property Lawyer of the Year.
4. Corporate INTL has also chosen the firm as the Patent and Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of the Year in the Philippines, 2015 Corporate INTL Legal Awards. The firm is also named the intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year in the Philippines by the same organization in its 2016 Corporate INTL Magazine Global Award.
5. Atty. Sapalo received recognition in 2014 from the IP Star of the Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) as one of the leading IP lawyers for the following areas: trademark prosecution, enforcement and litigation; and copyright contentious. He has been identified as an IP Star in the 22nd edition of the MIP Handbook after the research was concluded for the MIP IP Stars Handbook 2015.
International Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ICCP)
Makati Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI)
Rotary Club of Marikina North District 3800
Subic Bay Freeport Chamber of Commerce (SBFCC)
Tax Management Association of the Philippines, Inc. (TMAP, Inc.)
Intellectual Property Organizations
American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (ASEAN IPA)
Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriete Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
IP-PRO Philippines, Inc.
Integrated Chemists of the Philippines (ICP)
Intellectual Property Alumni Association (IPAA)
Intellectual Property Foundation (IPF)
International Trademark Association (INTA)
Licensing Executives Society International (LESI)
Licensing Executives Society of the Philippines (LESP)
Philippine Association of Certified Patent Agents (PACPA)
Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP)
International Law Association (ILA), Philippine Branch
International Pro Bono Network (IPBN)
Philippine Bar Association (PBA)
Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. (PDRCI)
Philippine Lawyers’ Association (PLA)
Maritime/ Seafarers' Organizations
Apostleship of the Seas (AOS) Philippines
Bantay OCW/International People Action Center - Radyo Inquirer
Democratic Independent Workers’ Association (DIWA) Partylist
International Seafarers Welfare Assistance Network (ISWAN)
Luneta Seafarers Welfare Foundation (LUSWELF)
National Seafarers’ Day (NSD) Committee
Maritime Forum, Inc. (MFI)
Maritime Law Association of the Philippines (MARLAW)