We cooperate with various stakeholders in ensuring better protection and more benefits for seafarers’, often working with government agencies. Ably supported by an excellent staff, we advocate seafarers’ rights through initiatives showcasing our commitment to the principle of social justice. We respond to varied seafarers’ concerns requiring our legal expertise and we assist clients in understanding their contacts and working environment and the prosecution of their cases.
We litigate money claims for disability and death benefits as well as other cases before judicial or quasi-judicial bodies.
We, likewise, promote and uphold industrial peace by ensuring that the management does not abuse its management prerogatives and labor acts in good faith in the exercise of their work.
List of Services
- Assisting and representing seafarers and OFWs in relation to their employment, contracts, employment benefits and privileges.
- Litigation of money claims for disability and death benefits as well as illegal dismissal cases before the NLRC and the Appellate courts.
- Appearances in administrative proceedings before the POEA, DOLE and PRC as well as in civil and criminal cases before the regular courts.
- Paralegal lectures on seafarers’ legal rights in maritime schools, seafarers’ dormitories, and parishes.
- Legal advisories on several media outfits like publications and radio programs.
- Representation before legislative and government agencies on vital issues involving seafarers.
- 2011 NLRC – Rules of Procedures, As Amended
- 2011 NLRC – Rules of Procedure Flowchart
- NCMB – Conciliation Mediation Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- NLRC – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- NLRC – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Proceedings
- NLRC – Memorandum, January 14, 2015 (Third Doctor on Disability Claims of Seafarers)
- NLRC – Process Flow (Case Flow at the Regional Branch Level)
- Seafarers' Bill of Rights
- POEA – Labor Code on Overseas Employment
- POEA – R.A. 10022
- POEA – Revision of the One-Page Covering Employment Contract (Memorandum Circular No. 04, Series of 2013)
- POEA – Rules and Regulations Governing the Recruitment and Employment of Seafarers
- POEA – Rules and Regulations on the Employment of Filipino Seafarers’ Onboard Philippine Registered Ships Engaged in International Voyage (Department Order No. 130, Series of 2013)
- POEA – Standard Cadet Training Agreement
- Sheriffs Manual on Execution of Judgement (En banc Resolution No. 10-12 Series of 2012)
- Omnibus IRR of RA 8042 as amended by RA 10022
- RA 8042 Migrant Workers and Overseas Filipinos Act of 1995